Data Protection Act
Local Music guarantees that all data collected through the form will be used in the form and with the limitations and rights granted by Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD). The treatment and management of the same complies with the provisions of Royal Decree 994/1999 of June 11, which approves the Regulation of security measures of automated files containing personal data. You hereby authorize Local Music to use and process the personal data you provide, which will be used to provide you with information about our distribution conditions, the promotion of Local Music products and services and for historical purposes. You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation of your personal data, in accordance with what is established in the current legislation on the protection of personal data, by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his or her computer and, depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, can be used to recognize To the user. The user's browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of the cookies, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent - by activating the cookies in your browser, www.localmusic.net will not link in the cookies stored data with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
– Technicals cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access To restricted access parts, to remember the elements that make up an order, to carry out the process of buying an order, to make the application for registration or participation in an event, to use security features during navigation, to store contents for the broadcast of videos or Sound or share content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which accesses the service, regional settings From where you access the service, etc.
– Analysis They are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the offered service. For this, we analyze your navigation on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
– Publicity: They are those that, treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the offer of advertising space on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or the use that it makes of our website. For this we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
– Behaviour: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a webpage, application or platform from which he provides the requested service. These cookies store information about the behavior of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising in function of the same.
– 3rd party: The website of www.localmusic.net may use third-party services that, on account of Google Analytics, collect information for statistical purposes, use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.